- Expense Report
- Enrichment Project Requests for the 2019-20 school year
- PTO Enrichment Projects Granted in 2018-2019
- A+ Rewards/My Giant Program
- ART GALA
- Bike Drive Flyer
- Coat Drive Flyer
- USED BOOK SALE
- UCF Community Scholarship Fund
- 2019 AFTER PROM info
- 2018 AFTER PROM Video
- 2019 After Prom Promo Video
Key dates for this year are as follows:
Feb 22-23- USED BOOK SALE
Apr 6-12- UCFSD Spring Break
May 14- UHS PTO mtg- thank you lunch @ noon
May 16- Prom/After Prom
June 10- Last day of school
2019-2020 Enews links
8/21/19 First edition
FROM THE UHS PTO!
Unionville High School PTO
750 Unionville Road, Kennett Square, PA 19348
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @UHSPTO
Volunteering is needed for THREE big events that PTO sponsors: Art Gala, Used Book Sale and After Prom. We will be communicating all of the volunteer needs for these events in our e-news and on our website and need to have as many families as possible to help us out! These are the events that create a lifetime of memories.
Make a Difference for our Schools:
Volunteer for the PTO Used Book Sale!
FOR THE ACTUAL SALE DAYS:
Student Sign Up:
There are three tabs:
- LV DEALERS Tab: These are the volunteers who help tally orders for the large volume dealers. Volunteers must also sign up for a short training after school one day (there are two options for training).
- SALE Tab: These are the volunteers needed to help set up and run the sale (helping customers, tallying orders, etc.)
- PRE-SALE Tab: We've added more days and times to help with pricing and sorting!
Community (Non-Student) Sign-Up:
There are two tabs:
- Pre-Sale (pricing/sorting)
- Sale (set-up and running the sale).
If you have any questions about volunteering for the Book Sale, please reach out to Michelle Ritchie at email@example.com.
USED BOOK SALE HOURS
Saturday, 2/22/2020 8am-4pm
Sunday, 2/23/2020 11am-3pm/ $10 bag sale all day!
Help our PTO Programs stay strong with your donation!
*Scholarship funds are used to pay for merit based scholarships to UHS students each year.
*After Prom funds are raised to make sure kids have a safe place after prom each year.
*The Booster category is a general account that goes to paying Operating expenses and Grants that go to fund school wide projects.
Pick one or more categories below!
A HUGE Thank you to our 2019 Art Gala Sponsors!
Check out the website for more info! https://www.unionvilleartgala.com