Top Bar



Need a Transcript?

UHS Transcript Request forms are available in the Counseling Center. Once a complete form is received, counselors have 10 SCHOOL DAYS to process the request. All materials must be available for processing.


In a Crisis?

Social Emotional Well Being

UHS Alumni Resources

Need a copy of your UHS Transcript?

Click here to download the UHS Permission to Release Information

Forms can be faxed to UHS Counseling Center at 610-347-1677.
This form is specific to UHS graduates and should not be used for seniors requesting transcripts for college applications.

Other Resources:

Excel Training