Top Bar


Social Emotional Well Being

Mental Health Resources:

Emotional Crisis Support -Available 24 hrs/7days 

Chester County Residents: 

Valley Creek Crisis Center
610-280-3270 or 610-918-2100
Toll free 1-877-918-2100

Delaware County Residents:

Crisis Connections Team- Toll free 855-889-7827

Child Line: (to report suspected child abuse) 1-800-932-0313

Expect Respect: Healthy Relationships

Please refer to the links below for more information and keep in mind your counselor is available for support.


Teens Need Sleep

Visit for more inspiration.

Stamper Self-Care Journal.pdf

A self-care journal that you can print and complete, or upload it to a note-taking app like Notability or Good Notes and complete it digitally.  Created by L.D. Stamper