Top Bar


SAT & ACT Information

The College Board is now requiring that any student approved for accommodations provide their accommodations letter on test day.  You would have received a letter in the mail when you were approved for your accommodations.  If you no longer have this letter it is your responsibility to see your IEP case manager or stop into the counseling center to request a copy of the letter from the counseling center secretaries prior to your scheduled SAT test date.  Students with 504 Plans should stop in to the counseling center secretaries to receive a copy of their verification letter if needed.  Once you have a copy it is advised that you keep it so you can use it for future test dates.  



Students are strongly encouraged to synch their College Board account with Khan Academy for personalized SAT practice. Click here to watch a video demonstrating how to complete the synching process.