CLASS OF 2022 - College App Resources
Use this link to submit a request to have your school counselor send your mid-year grades to your requested colleges. Please note that with Common App's new policy, if you are requesting a mid-year grade report to be sent to a Common App school, that mid-year grade report will be automatically sent to all of your Common App colleges. All records after February 17th, 2022 will automatically include your mid-year grades.
Need to schedule your SENIOR CONFERENCE? Stop by the UHS Counseling Center and schedule an appointment in person or use our calendly links to make an appointment.
Class of 2022
If you are submitting a college application after February 2022, please contact your school counselor directly. Your school counselor will provide you with the request to submit college application documents form. This is extremely important in order to make sure your documents are submitted in a timely fashion. Thank you.
SUBMIT REQUEST FOR FIRST MARKING PERIOD GRADES: Use this link to submit a request to send your first marking period grades to a college for which your school records were submitted prior to November 22nd. All records sent after November 22nd will automatically include first marking period grades.
- College Visits for UHS Students 2021-2022- How to register Quick-Sheet
- List of College Events & Updates- a spreadsheet of notifications and information received from a variety of colleges- this is updated as information is received, so check regularly.
- Teacher Request for Letter of Recommendation Form
- Parent Information Sheet
- Counselor Letter of Recommendation Request Form
- Sample Application Checklist and Terms - Helpful tool that we created for our students to organize the various college application requirements. This template is meant to be a guide and students are encouraged to personalize it for their specific needs.