Academic Planning and Resources
Students should plan their course loads carefully. Students who do not meet the department grade recommendation are strongly encouraged to reevaluate the course level selected. It is advised that students request a course(s) for which they qualify. All schedule change requests after 3 pm on June 20, 2022, should be submitted to a UHS administrator.
- Course Selection Counselor Presentation
- My Midterm Plan- Use this template to make a personalized plan so you are organized and ready for midterms.
- Keys to Success in High School (A cumulation of feedback from previous UHS students)
- Dartmouth- Academic Skills Center
- How To Study
- CAL POLY Academic Skills Center
- College Info Geek
- Academic Resources from Cuesta College
- How to create a perfect study space
- Technology Guide for People with Disabilities
- How is GPA calculated?