STAYING CONNECTED WITH SCHOOL COUNSELING DURING THE SCHOOL CLOSURE:
All members of the UHS Counseling Department are available during regular school hours through email and Zoom meetings. Our virtual office hours for Zoom meetings are from 9:00 am-11:00 am and 12:00 pm-2:00 pm. Use the links below to schedule a virtual conference with your school counselor. You will receive an automated email confirmation once you have scheduled your appointment. A link to the virtual meeting will be included in the email confirmation.
UHS School Counseling Tips and Reminders: Week 1
Staying Connected With UHS School Counseling: Week 2
Staying Connected With UHS School Counseling: Week 3
College Admissions Updates for Prospective and Accepted Students - CLICK HERE
Testing Updates from College Board
- UHS is now a testing location for the SAT TEST ON JUNE 6, 2020. Students can register online at www.collegeboard.org.
- Visit the College Board website for updates on AP Tests HERE
Welcome to the UHS Counseling Department! We are here to support students with academic planning, personal and social development needs, and career exploration and planning.
- To schedule an appointment with a school counselor, please contact Tricia Einstein (ext 3073) or Jen Smith (ext 3108).
- To discuss a question or concern, or to schedule an appointment, students and families may also stop by the counseling center.
- Please note that we will respond as quickly as possible, but may need a day or two to get back to you.