Welcome to the UHS Counseling Department! We are here to support students with academic planning, personal and social development needs, and career exploration and planning.
To schedule an appointment with a school counselor during the regular school year, please contact Tricia Einstein (ext 3073) or Jen Smith (ext 3108).
- To discuss a question or concern, or to schedule an appointment, students and families may also stop by the counseling center.
- Please note that we will respond as quickly as possible, but may need a day or two to get back to you.
You are also welcome to schedule an appointment using our Calendly links.
- Colleen Miller: calendly.com/cmiller-26
- Robert Findora: calendly.com/rfindora
- Alexa Hessenauer (Piccoli): https://calendly.com/ahessenauer-1
- Maribeth Lyles: calendly.com/mlyles
- Lora Elfreth: calendly.com/lelfreth
- Carolyn Spiegel: calendly.com/cspiegel
UHS Main Phone:(610) 347-1600
Counseling Center Fax: (610) 347-1677
Follow us on Instagram @uhsschoolcounseling or on Twitter @UHSCounseling!
PSAT/NMSQT UPDATES- Go to the College Planning & Resources page and select SAT & ACT Information
Session #2 March 3rd, 2021 6:30-8:30pmCollege Planning Webinar Series will be recorded and posted under College Planning & Resources for later viewing.